Student worker – International Project Controlling
Vector Foiltec invented and pioneered the use of Texlon® ETFE for architecture, and is the only company in the world whose core business is ETFE. As market leaders, our team of experts have been responsible for all major technical innovations in the field and realises roofs and facades worldwide. We are a growing company and we are always looking for new talents. Consult our current jobs/job opportunities or send us your speculative application.
What will you be doing?
- Support our global project controlling team with their international projects
- See various interesting areas of our company group, such as fabrication, logistics and installation
- Collaboration with our international entities
- Bring in your own ideas and help improve our business
- Be a part of the team that shapes the future icons of architecture like stadiums, malls and offices
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- 15-20 hours per week
- 12 EUR per hour
- Interesting and challenging assingments
- Work in a global environment
- Pleasant and team-oriented workplace
Who are you?
- Engineering, Engineering and Management or Economic Sciences student
- Basic knowledge in finance
- Very good English – spoken and written
- Very good skills in MS-Office – especially MS Excel
- Knowledge in Project Management or Project Controlling is a plus
- Knowledge in ERP Systems, especially MS AX is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete application including your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application to:
Vector Foiltec Holding GmbH Frau Sandra Puckhaber Steinacker 3 28717 Bremen
by E-Mail to: email@example.com