SALES PERSON FULL-TIME
Vector Foiltec invented and pioneered the use of Texlon® ETFE for architecture, and is the only company in the world whose core business is ETFE. As market leaders, our team of experts have been responsible for all major technical innovations in the field and realizes roofs and facades worldwide.
This candidate must have at least 12 years of work experience, with proven history of success in sales for 6+ years. The total focus of this person will be on establishing new accounts and delivering superior customer service with a positive attitude. Confidence to interact with design professionals and consultants in the commercial building industry, and our Parent company in Germany, Vector Foiltec Gmbh, is essential. An overall understanding of the commercial construction industry is a plus.
- Expand ETFE project base, while maintaining product value in North America.
- Educate designers (architects and engineers) about the benefits of ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene) technology.
- Effectively communicate with customers and internal team on new products, services, and industry trends.
- Develop and implement accurate project specific information to clients and Vector Foiltec’s design team to ensure proper product application.
- Work with estimators and Project Managers when bidding on a project, familiarizing with each projects bid documents (specifications/drawings and schedule).
- Manage contract execution.
- Create and execute sales projections and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of management.
- Regularly formulate reports concerning sales progress, prospects, costs/budget and production scheduling to management.
- Initiates and maintains communication with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities are moving forward.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities during sales process.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces sales standards.
- Regularly provides market feedback (including competition, pricing, and market developments).
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure sales documents are complete and current.
- Work with Project Management to ensure close out of projects, including documentation and final payment.
Project Bid Tasks:
- Manages project budget and delivery to specified margin or better.
- Attend pre-bid and post-bid meetings (interviews) with General Contractors.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition.
- Coordinate bid packages with estimation and marketing.
- Exceptional Sales skills with proven accomplishments.
- Knowledge of the Design-Build process is a plus.
- Self-motivated and extremely organized.
- Extraordinary post sales service.
- Ability to remain positive in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Extremely personable, with the ability to easily build rapport with clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to various database programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM systems (like Salesforce).
- Ability to use project bid software (isqft, Textura, GradeBeam etc).
- ETFE product knowledge is a plus.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8+ year related experience in Sales.
- Ability to speak German a plus.
Travel is expected 50% of the time and includes international travel. The position is located in Fairfield, NJ.
Please send your application to:
Vector Foiltec LLC, Christina Borecki, 55 Lane Road, Suite 110, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA t 862 702 8909 email@example.com