(SENIOR) PROJECT MANAGER FULL-TIME
Vector Foiltec invented and pioneered the use of Texlon® ETFE for architecture, and is the only company in the world whose core business is ETFE. As market leaders, our team of experts have been responsible for all major technical innovations in the field and realizes roofs and facades worldwide.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and processing of ETFE projects.
- Management of the project execution from design to construction as well as interface management.
- Deliver the project according to the specifications/ drawings, schedule and within budget.
- Manages the Contract and prepares change orders and claims.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordinate the design built phase with clients, architects and sister company, Vector Foiltec Gmbh and expedite all shop drawings and shop drawing approvals.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by design team before passing to client for scope review and constructability.
- Initiate and maintains liaise with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Formulates reports concerning work progress, costs/ budget and scheduling to management.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Coordinates and supports all activities relative to Equipment Manufacturing from time of contract to final shipment.
- Arrange shipment schedule of all materials to the client.
- Ensure close out of project including documentation and final payment.
- Project Accounting Tasks (e.g. Managing project budget)
- Knowledge of the Design-Build process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to various database programs a must.
- Proven record of accomplishment in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Project Management Certification is desired.
- Experience with AutoCad, Rhino, BIM modeling, Catia, Navisworks, Constructware, and Tekla are a plus.
- Primavera, Microsoft Project scheduling or similar software is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering (or related degree).
- 6-8+ year related experience in Project Management role for complex projects.
- Ability to speak German a plus
Travel is expected 30-40% of the time and includes international travel.
Please send your application to:
Vector Foiltec LLC, Christina Borecki, 55 Lane Road, Suite 110, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA t 862 702 8909 email@example.com