Texlon® ETFE Canopies for Four Service Stations
The customers of four automated service stations in Denmark have the pleasure to tank up protected by a Texlon® ETFE canopy. A two-layer Texlon® ETFE system provide an airy feeling and the dot random printed ETFE foil allows enough shade for the fueling customers. The system provides shelter while letting plenty of natural light through. A branched steel structure has been designed for the service stations. The architect AG5 was mainly involved in the project of the F24 automated service stations operated by Q8.
Solution Found through the System’s Benefits
Why chose the client our Texlon® ETFE system? Because of the following benefits:
- Think about to renew the roof of the service stations in 50 years – made possible by the longevity of ETFE and the Texlon® system. Please maintain your system yearly by a dedicated service team as e.g. we have it.
- A benefit the maintenance department loves and which reduces costs is ETFE’s exhaust gas pollution resistent and self cleaning property.
- The lightweight system made the expanding canopy with its branched steel structure possible. The architect is free to decide for a lightweight structure – if it fits better to the client’s brand – or even a bolder structure. Totally free. Our engineering team will assist you.
- Further, the service stations should be well seen by night and the printed ETFE foils allow a great illumination.
- And last but not least, huge panels reduce the structure and allow more natural light.
Are you interested in further inspiring canopy solutions with Texlon® ETFE? Click here to take a look at our selection in various countries.
Images Copyright: Vector Foiltec