PROJECT ENGINEER FULL-TIME (NJ)
Vector Foiltec invented and pioneered the use of Texlon® ETFE for architecture, and is the only company in the world whose core business is ETFE. As market leaders, our team of experts have been responsible for all major technical innovations in the field and realizes roofs and facades worldwide.
- Assist Project Managers with multiple projects nationwide, according to the specifications/drawings, and schedule.
- Help manage and prepare change orders and claims.
- Create and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Review deliverables prepared by design team before passing to client for scope review and constructability.
- Formulates reports with Project Management concerning work progress, costs/budget and scheduling to management.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Coordinate and supports all activities relative to Equipment Manufacturing from time of contract to final shipment.
- Arrange shipment schedule of all materials to the client.
- Assist in the coordination of startup training required under contract with facility management.
- Health and Safety.
Project Accounting Tasks:
- Helps tracks/reviews project site team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Project financial skills (Analyzes project profitability, cash flow, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization).
Travel is expected some of the time and includes international travel.
Please send your application to:
Vector Foiltec LLC, Christina Borecki, 55 Lane Road, Suite 110, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA t 862 702 8909 email@example.com